The Chernobyl nuclear power plant has JUST put up for auction 6 of its old diesel locomotives and vehicules . They want to help out 5.7 million hryvnia ( around 190 000 euros ). The winner(s) of the train parts will be determined at a public auction on July 1, 2019. Parked in the nearby ukrainain city of slavutich all 6 train units put up for sale do not deliver more than 0.2 µSv / h on the radiation dosimeter and do not need to be decontaminated .
- Diesel locomotive TEM-2U factory № 8772;
- Diesel locomotive TGM-4 factory № 2456
- Diesel locomotive DM-62 factory № 1877
- Railway cistern 15-1566 state number 57245375
- Railway tank 15-1566 state number 51225837
- Rail tank 15-1566 state number 51225852
Auction disclamer : https://prozorro.sale/auction/UA-PS-2019-06-04-000001-3